ADDITIONAL PRICE DROP. THIS BOAT IS READY TO GO, WE WANT HER SOLD!!!
YOU CAN BE BOATING THIS WEEKEND!! PHONE US TODAY!!
Rarely available, immaculate condition, and ready for the season. No wait time, as this boat was delivered new in August 2018 and has less than 10 hours! Inside kept with no bottom paint, she is as-new and ready for her next owner. Notable options include:
- Triple Mercury Verado 350's in white, with extended 7 year warranties
- Full Garmin electronics package; dual 7616 screens, open array HD radar, auto pilot, Icom VHF, and tri data screen.
- Oversized custom hardtop
- Dive door
- Forward seating with electric backrests and built in coolers
- Fold out transom seat
- Fresh water head
Please contact us directly with any questions, or to schedule a private showing.
- Make: Intrepid
- Model: 400 Center Console
- Model Year: 2019
- Condition: Used
- Price: $489,000.00
- Boat Name:
Stunning. Sure-footed. Lavish. The seaworthy design of the 400 CC 40-footer conjures many adjectives. All of which will certainly be inspired by the signature stepped hull with huge free boards for optimum safety, stability and handling. Not to mention worldly comforts such as chaise seating that converts to a luxurious sun lounge/daybed at the push of a button and an expansive head with vanity and sink. At the helm, optional power seating, tilt wheel and seating choices surround a massive dashboard featuring the latest flat screen technology and ergonomic accessory switches. A serious array of fishing amenities include a 5’ 2” forward in-floor insulated fishbox with macerator pumps, 9-foot gunwale rod lockers, optional large baitwells and 15 stowage compartments. As always, Intrepid will always customize each boat to suit your personal fishing style.
- Available in Twin, Triple, or
- Quad Outboard Power Configurations
- Intrepid White Gel Coat
- Tinned Wiring
- Navigation Lights
- Auto Bilge Pump
- Breaker Panel Switches
- Solid Stainless Steel
- Guttered Cockpit Hatches
- with Self Bailing Cockpit
- PVC Foam Core Vacuum-bagged
- Non-woven Multi-directional and
- Uni-directional Fibers all Hand Laid
- Deck and Springline Cleats
- Hawse Pipes for Cleats
- Insulated Forward Fishbox with Thru Transom Ball Valve and Macerator
- Non-Skid Deck and Gunwales
- Bow Eye
- Integral Motor Bracket
- Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Heavy Duty Vinyl Rubrail
- Recessed Battery Switch Panel
- Dry Lockable Storage Compartment Forward
- Swim Platforms
- Rod/Storage Locker Forward in Deck
- Bullet Helm Seat, Non Electric
- Raw Water Washdown
- Folding Swim Ladder
- Plexi Trim Package
- Pressurized Fresh Water System
- Trim Tabs
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
For More Information Or To Schedule A Viewing Contact:
Ocean Blue Yacht Sales, LLC.
Riviera Beach Showroom 561-619-5588 / Fax 484-993-9233
Stuart Showroom 772.219.1981 | Fax 772.219.1982
Lighthouse Point Showroom 954.366.4311 / Fax 954.366.4320
Cape Canaveral Office 321-987-9092 / Fax 888-284-5630