Overview2011 184CC Mako: Trailer Included White Hull Canvas Hardtop Power Pole Simrad Electronics Fusion Stereo
- Make: Mako
- Model: 184 CC
- Model Year: 2011
- Condition: Used
- Price: $25,900.00
- Boat Name:
- Foam-injected hull w/1-piece fiberglass stringer grid
- Self-bailing cockpit w/non-skid deck surface
- Under-gunwale port and starboard rod racks
- Gunwale-mounted rod holders w/MAKO logo
- 2 pedestal helm seats
- Center console w/analog gauges, electronics mounting surface, stainless steel grab rail, windscreen and storage
- Forward console seat w/24-gal. (90.85 L) baitwell
- Port and starboard bow seating w/64-qt. (60.57 L) insulated fishboxes w/drains below
- Top-loading anchor locker
- Optional aluminum tandem-axle trailer w/brakes
Whether you're a bay prowler or bluewater angler, the sleek MAKO 184 Center Console has you covered.
This boat is designed with the avid angler in mind. It provides all the features of a serious offshore fishing rig in an 18' 4" (5.59 m) long compact, Deep V hull design that will also produce a smooth, dry ride. It also boasts an open cockpit layout that allows for 360-degrees of fishing, as well as all the convenient features you want and expect on an offshore fishing boat.
From trolling the shallows to racing to your favorite offshore fishing grounds, the 184 CC is loaded with all the features and amenities for a safe and comfortable trip there and back.
- Length: 18' 4"
- Max. Recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel Capacity: 56 Gallons
- Deadrise: 18 degrees
- Draft: 12"
- Beam: 8' 2"
- Max. Person Capacity: 5 Persons
- Transom Height: 25"
- Max. Person Weight: 1072 Lbs.
- Hull Weight (approx.): 1800 Lbs.
- Max. Cumulative Engine Weight: 530 Lbs.
- Forward-console seat w/24-gal. (90.85 L) baitwell
- Stainless steel grab rail
- Heavy-duty electrical switching system, battery selector switch & main power
- Acrylic windscreen
- Battery storage
- Gauge panel w/analog gauges
- Marine-grade wiring w/submersible connectors
- Composite construction throughout
- Hull/deck joint mechanically fastened every 6" (15.24 cm) w/stainless steel fasteners
- Aluminum reinforcement for T-top mounting
- Foam-injected hull w/1-piece integrated fiberglass stringer grid
- Hull/deck joint chemically sealed & bonded 360 degrees
- Available w/optional 2-tone hull color
- Anchor locker
- Port & starboard bow seats w/fishboxes w/overboard drains
- Self-draining cockpit
- 6" (15.24 cm) polished marine-grade stainless steel cleats
- Foredeck dodger mounting boss
- Gunwale-mounted rod holders w/custom logo
- Port & starboard molded-in swim platforms
- Port & starboard under-gunwale rod racks for 4 rods
- Legendary dry-riding MAKO hull
- Modified V hull
For More Information Or To Schedule A Viewing Contact:
Ocean Blue Yacht Sales, LLC.
Palm Beach Showroom 561.619.5588 | Fax 484.993.9233
Stuart Showroom 772.219.1981 | Fax 772.219.1982
Lighthouse Point Showroom 954.366.4311 / Fax 954.366.4320
Cape Canaveral Office 321-987-9092 / Fax 888-284-5630